SafeHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the hacker shop
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 am by kasumi

» community activitys
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 am by kasumi

» we need new people
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 am by kasumi

» my you tube debute
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am by writer1

» two movies, one day
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm by writer1

» Ultamate Battle between good & evil RPG forum game
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:48 pm by writer1

» Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 am by bb64

» parandiis's fashon show
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:47 am by kasumi

» The No Longer "Unoffical" Chat thread
Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 am by writer1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......

2 posters

Go down

Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... Empty Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......

Post  bb64 Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 am

ok it matches perfectly for mario and luigi mario is the oldest but yet short so he will be just like ed from full metal alchemist and luigi is like alphonse. ill be getting story ideas from the tv and manga series and alot others are from super smash bros brawl ill give you a list
king bradley/pride-marth
gluttony-wario (perfect for him LOL)
winry-zero suit samus
envy-sonic
lust-daisy
roy mustang-captain falcon
Lt. hawkeye-rosalina
Leader of Homunculus-Ganondorf
and more that im trying to think of. if you have ideas for more characters names or to change some please post here im trying to think of the characters in order for my story to be complete so i could use support. thank you.
bb64
bb64

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... Empty Re: Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......

Post  writer1 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:49 am

just one comment
Ganondorf as the leader of the humunculi?
have you seen the anime?
if so you know where that will end up...

Edit (5 seconds later >.>): I do look foward to it
HUGE FMA FAN
writer1
writer1

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon...... Empty Re: Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......

Post  bb64 Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 pm

well like i said i will be mixing up some parts from the anime and manga in the manga the leader or so called "father" is in it and ill be making some parts up at the same time too.
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  writer1 Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am

bb64 wrote:well like i said i will be mixing up some parts from the anime and manga in the manga the leader or so called "father" is in it and ill be making some parts up at the same time too.

but isn't the leader the same one as in the anime?
I still consider henhiem a leader even though he betrayed them
writer1
writer1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb64 Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 am

no not really in the anime dante is the leader of them who is in the body of lyra or something and in the manga hoenheim and another version of him the evil one who controls the homunculi.
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  writer1 Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 pm

bb64 wrote:no not really in the anime dante is the leader of them who is in the body of lyra or something and in the manga hoenheim and another version of him the evil one who controls the homunculi.

O_O say what?

(at the part where ed sees henhiem in the graveyard...)
writer1
writer1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb64 Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:49 pm

*sigh* here comes the long explaining. well now i dont know why there is two hoenheim in the book but one of them is evil and controls the homunculi and the other just travels around trying to stop his evil version of him. i dont know why and how there is two but they are both at different places at the same time i think more will be revealed when book #17 comes out i think lets just hope that this book can answer alot of unexplained questions from the previous books cause i dont know much ill post more info once the book first hit shelves here in the west u.s.
stay tuned!
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  writer1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:49 am

bb64 wrote:*sigh* here comes the long explaining. well now i dont know why there is two hoenheim in the book but one of them is evil and controls the homunculi and the other just travels around trying to stop his evil version of him. i dont know why and how there is two but they are both at different places at the same time i think more will be revealed when book #17 comes out i think lets just hope that this book can answer alot of unexplained questions from the previous books cause i dont know much ill post more info once the book first hit shelves here in the west u.s.
stay tuned!

please don't i am very bad with spoilers...
writer1
writer1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb64 Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 am

What you havent read book #14 yet O_o!!!!!!
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum