SafeHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» the hacker shop
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:02 am by kasumi

» community activitys
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 am by kasumi

» we need new people
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 am by kasumi

» my you tube debute
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am by writer1

» two movies, one day
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm by writer1

» Ultamate Battle between good & evil RPG forum game
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:48 pm by writer1

» Full Mushroom Alchemist coming soon......
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 am by bb64

» parandiis's fashon show
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:47 am by kasumi

» The No Longer "Unoffical" Chat thread
Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 am by writer1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it

2 posters

Go down

Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it Empty Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it

Post  bb64 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:31 pm

ok i dont know where do put this so ill just put it here
the difference of golden tools and original and how to get it by bb64.
now golden tools have a major difference between the originals i will explain it here in this special forum by me. now allow to explain the differnce first of all.
golden rod: now the difference of this is that it will give you a longer chance of catching the fish when the bobber sinks which makes fishing ALOT easier and the original gives you a short chance of getting the fish when the bobber sinks so its a little harder when using this.

golden shovel: this one is really awesome. with the golden shovel you can plant money trees! thats right no cheat/hack used but the down about this is that you have a 2% chance of getting money on the tree so you have to be really lucky to get it.

golden slingshot: now this one is good it shoots 3 rocks instead of one and it makes shooting stuff
easier out of the sky.

golden watering can: this one makes plants grow eaisier and the plant has a low chance of dying when watered with this. plus withered flowers that are dead can be turned into golden flowers when watered so its useful if you care about your environment.

golden axe: no difference in this one it just doesnt break so you dont have to replace the axe constantly, pretty useful but besides that it looks cool

golden bugnett: it makes bug catching way easier the net is bigger and longer so you can catch bugs easier that ever
now on how to get the awesome stuff. some may be easier for some and some may be hard
let me now tell you on how to get them (good luck with getting the golden axe.....)
Golden net: catch every bug
Golden rod: catch every fish
Golden watering can: keep environment perfect for 16 days then talk to Pelly/Phyllis and get it.
Golden slingshot: Shoot down 15 things out of sky with oringinal slingshot then golden slingshot out of sky if you can find it in sky
Golden Shovel: Very easy to get plant original shovel in ground then wait a full day then dig it up.
Golden Axe: Complete a trading sequence by first getting a Red Turnip seed from joan the boar then plant it and once its a turnip pick it up and then give it to Wendel find him and give him the turnip then he'll give you either a guitar or a turban if you get the turban give it to Saharah the camel then shell give you either a red vase or massage chair. if you do get the massage chair give it to tortimer the mayor then he'll give you a scallop then give it to pascal then youll get the golden axe.
thats all in my special forum of golden tools by me. any questions just post it here or pm me and ill answer. thank you for your attention.
bb64
bb64

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it Empty Re: Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it

Post  writer1 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:48 pm

bb64 wrote:ok i dont know where do put this

my guess is the wifi lounge Wink
writer1
writer1

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it Empty Re: Difference of golden tools and oringinal and how to get it

Post  bb64 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:55 pm

oh well its here so use it at your own benefit.
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  writer1 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:58 pm

i heard about something like a golden timer

is this real?
writer1
writer1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb64 Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 am

no such thing a timer has no flaws and such and does not need any more so why make it golden so no there isnt.
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  writer1 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:51 am

well it's just that i see stuff like it is an item you get for getting the legit of all other golden tools

maybe it could meausre any time frame from 0:01 to 99:99...
writer1
writer1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb64 Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 pm

i doubt anyone would use the 99:99 feature anyways i mean nobody plays that long if they do (which i hope no one does) they obviously dont have anything else to do and skip school like nothing.
bb64
bb64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum